ATL Red Devils will be an offseason developmental football program that is committed to the development of our athletes so that each individual can reach their maximum potential. The program will consist of competitive 7v7 teams, skill development training, and camps. Our goal is to provide an environment where players of all size and skill levels can thrive.
ATL Red Devils will provide each of our players the opportunity to develop under the tutelage of a staff that is committed to skill building and has played the game at the collegiate level and develop many NFL and college athletes today.
Spring/Summer is a busy time for all families and athletes. This program is designed to supplement all other sports and activities during this time period. It is a very minimal time commitment. One event per week. Occasionally, tournaments will be 2-day tournaments on the weekends. Athletes are not required to chose this over any other sport nor are they required to attend every practice or tournament.
- Tryouts will take place on Sunday, 1/30/22, at Hammond Park.
- 12U-14U: 2:00-3:30 pm
- 15U-18U: 2:30-4:00 pm
- Teams will play in 3-6 tournaments depending on the age group/team
- Practices will be on Sunday afternoons at Hammond Park or Sandy Springs UMC
- 12U-14U: $500 + Uniform fee
- 15U-18U: $800 + Uniform fee